Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Top 15

After having just completed a three hour dinner alone in Florence - details to come later - I have come up with my own "15" list. These types of lists seem prevalent on Facebook about movies, songs or places and so I have concocted my own. The top 15 (kinda personal) things I miss most about being home (in no particular order):
1) Driving my car wherever and whenever I want
2) Tuesday dinners with Waltonian (and her other half for allowing us to do so)
3) My cat Simi (who will finally be allowed to sleep in my bedroom at night when I get back)
4) Conversations spanning all of everything in life with BlueDuke
5) Hitting a solid forehand during tennis practice
6) Weekend mornings with my ex
7) The "L" in my couch where I can just sink in and zone out for a bit
8) Being chatty Kathys with LaceFace
9) Polvo's - and all that comes with it
10) Going anywhere with the Kealeys - they never make you feel like a third wheel and are always awesome to hang out with
11) Being able to clean 100+ lbs at the gym
12) Vixen's honest and no BS advice and LCs unwavering positive attitude
13) Phrogaritas and hearing the two owners latest stories about where they've been and what they've been up to
14) Anything having to do with my family or with my friends back in Philly
15) Warm Austin weather where people put on scarves if it gets below 70

No comments:

Post a Comment