Today, as the counter to the right of this post in reminding me, is the half way point of my time here in Italy. 35 of 70 days have passed.
It makes me sad to think about coming back to the real world (and no one take that as an insult, I still miss all of you :) ). Maybe after another 35 days I'll be sick of all of this, but being over here seems to bring out a better version of myself, if that makes any sense. I feel healthier, I feel stronger and I feel like every day holds something new and exciting (even if not enjoyable, like those damn goats). I don't know how to take this feeling with me. If I could figure that out, my life would be made. Going need to chew on that for awhile.
Scare yourself, every day?
ReplyDeleteJust a thought.
- Drew, the panda
Thinking about it more, I'm pretty sure it's not as straight forward as I made it seem in that post. I think I'm just scared to come home and not have anything be different - like this trip never happened and I didn't learn anything. That is what I need to have not happen. Always pressure somehow! :)
ReplyDelete